Current Position Openings - Click on job title for details
2nd Shift Entry Level Machinist
-General Computer Skills
-Expedite raw and finished materials
-Run multiple machines as required by production needs
-Clean and maintain cleanliness of machines and area
-Complete necessary paperwork and follow job requirements
-Any additional assigned duties
We offer a NEW competitive wage and benefit package, such as health, life, dental, vision, disability insurance, $2.00 per hour night shift premium and 401k. UPDATED 3/1/2018
Precision Machine promotes a Drug Free and Clean Work Environment and requires pre-employment drug testing as well as mandatory drug testing.
Part-time Float Pool Machinists
Part-time Float Pool Machinists with Benefits and Flexible Hours
Are you retired and looking for something to occupy some of your free time or are you thinking about making a career change but don’t want to quit your current job while you test the waters? If so, then Precision Machine Inc has the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking to establish a float pool of part time employees to help us fill in the gaps in our production when employees take vacation or our customer’s production demands spike.
This position is an excellent opportunity to meet new friends and be part of a great team.
Part-time Truck Driver
Are you retired and looking for something to occupy some of your free time and flexible in hours? If so, then Precision Machine Inc. has the perfect opportunity for you. Precision Machine Inc. is looking for a part time truck driver to make deliveries or pick-ups, as needed.
SUMMARY: This job will primarily consist of local vehicle operations involving pick-up and delivery of products throughout Wisconsin.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
- Drives company vehicles
- Obeys all traffic laws, and follows established traffic and transportation procedures
- Safely transports equipment and materials to and from customer or vendor locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner
- Inspects and maintains vehicle supplies and equipment, such as oil, gas, water, tires, lights, and brakes, to ensure that vehicle is in proper working condition
- Reports any mechanical problems encountered with the vehicles
- Loads and unloads van or truck
- Makes sure loads are secure for product integrity
- Drives forklift as required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Positive and Professional Attitude
Precision Machine promotes a Drug Free and Clean Work Environment and requires pre-employment drug testing as well as mandatory random drug testing.
Full-time IT Administrator
Precision Machine Inc. is looking for an IT Administrator to provide technical assistance and support to our employees and the business. We are looking to hire a candidate that proactively resolves employee concerns and issues.
- Manages all Company IT needs (computers, servers, software, internet, data, and all related accessories)
- Maintains internal computer systems and software for optimal performance
- Develops preventative maintenance programs for all computers and servers
- Develops custom programs to meet the needs of the business and its employees
- Develops custom reports to meet the needs of the business and its employees
- Works with outside vendors to investigate and plan new IT/Robotic/Automated items to implement
- Develops customer portals and implement them on site at the customer as required
- Instructs/trains other employees as required to the proper processes and procedures relative to your area of expertise
- Provides input relative to your area of expertise to the management team to support the strategic planning of the company
- Setup and maintain wireless network
- JobBoss and Unipoint knowledge a plus
Minimum of 5 years technical support/troubleshooting experience within the computer industry preferred
Strong deductive logic, decision making and analytical skills
To apply for employment, please click here.